So, the major thing that I did to my blog since #100 was that I added pages at the top. I linked all of my recipes there, and I haven't counted, but it's close to 200. The remaining posts are things like restaurants, garden shots, awards, product reviews and such. I'm still tweaking the Travel page and the Other Fun Stuff page, but I'm happy overall with my pages. If there's anything that can make my blog more user-friendly, please let me know. You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soooooooo, before I show the pic of what I'm giving away, you have to suffer once again through Memory Lane: a short reminder of some of the highlights of the last 100 recipes. No fair jumping to the end. If you want to read any of the recipes that are pictured, just click on their captions. Enjoy!
You made it, congratulations! I hope that wasn't too long or boring for you. But, it's nice to see the journey from 100 to 200, don't you think? If you want to check out more recipes, just click on the Recipes tab above. And again, I'm available to answer any questions at my e-mail.
Now, you ask: what am I giving away? Here's the photo and the description below:
What we have here are:
- Two boxes of Road's End Organics Dairy and Gluten-free Penne and Chreese, cheddar style. You need two boxes to feed five hungry vegans. I would also suggest adding a bit more soy milk than the box suggests for a creamier sauce.
- Cruelty-free nail polish by Zoya. I didn't know until after I purchased it that all the colors are women's names. This one is Kali. Had I know beforehand, I would have found one with my real name as the color. But, I don't know if they could fit Supreme Amazing Modest Esmerelda Laquisha Hoppenboffer-Dippendorf on the label. Next time, I'll check it out just to be sure. But, I've been wearing mine for a week now, and it is amazing - barely any chips! I'm impressed. With my small number of male commenters, perhaps, if you don't want to wear this shade, you may have a sister or mother or friend that might appreciate it.
- On that note, I also have Rose Petal-scented soap by One with Nature. This Dead Sea mineral soap lasts so long! I love it, and they come in so many realistic scents. I let my girls pick out their choices first when I come home with them. We haven't found one yet that we don't like.
- Finally, you get a copy of John Robbins' The Food Revolution. I'm really looking forward to reading my copy right along with you. It's supposed to have made a real impact on so many people who have read it.
That's it! I hope you like the gifts. Who is this open to you may ask?
- First-time viewers
- First-time commenters
- People who have stumbled across me by accident
- Domestic (U.S.) people
- International - why not? - It's only once every year and half!
Just like last time, no pushing and shoving. Everyone will have a turn. Good luck! Have fun! And thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate all of you!